ELESTA GmbH can look back on a company history rich in tradition. Our roots go back to the foundation of ELESTA Elektrotechnik AG in 1952, where a multitude of innovations were realized until 1996, including optical sensors, measuring and control systems as well as relays.
ELESTA relays GmbH was founded in 1997 as a manufacturer of relays with forcibly guided contacts in accordance with IEC 61810-3. In 2013 the company was renamed ELESTA GmbH. We are part of the PILZ GmbH & Co. KG Group of Companies.
We develop and produce products in three areas:
Our location in Bad Ragaz / Switzerland currently employs more than 320 people. All our products are developed and manufactured in our new building, which we moved into in 2008.
Our company works according to the lean principle. Our goal is the continuous improvement in all areas of the company and the further development of our products for the benefit of our customers.